The library has a fax machine available to the public.
- The library will receive and send faxes for patrons.
- Cost for a fax is: $1.00 for the first page sent and 0.50 for each additional page sent. Cost for receiving a fax is 0.20 per page.
- The fax number at the Elma Library is: 1-641-393-8100
- Faxing can be done anytime during open library hours.
- To fax a document just ask at the desk and one of the staff will fax the document for you.
- Faxing works best if your document is printed on an 8 1/2 by 11" sheet of paper.
- There is an additional copy fee of 0.20 per sheet if the library has to make a copy before a document can be sent through the fax machine.